It’s About Inquisitiveness and Boredom
Listening for the Passion
Entertaining is the Ticket
Driving Traffic to your Website
- post great content.
- use relevant #hashtags.
- make sure you have a follow button on your website.
- make sure you have share buttons on your website’s pages and posts.
- guest post content on other companies pages that offer complimentary products or services to yours.
- have links to your Facebook page on your other social accounts, in your email marketing, and in your email signature.
- swap promotional posts with other companies pages that offer complimentary products or services to yours.
- have experts in your niche answer questions from your fans in a special Q&A session.
Setting up your Facebook Company Page
- fill out your entire profile.
- make sure your images are the appropriate size and compelling.
- have informative content in the about section.
- use appropriate tabs and strategically sort them.
- activate your CTA Button.
- add apps as needed.
Types of Posts
- entertain (this may be the best for Facebook)
- answer a question
- solve a problem
Another visually appealing post type that drives engagement is the quote photo. Contests, seasonal content, polls, and pictures of you and your team are other useful post types.
Schedule your Posts
Your Posts’ Content
- invite your Facebook friends to like your page.
- include Facebook CTAs in your blog posts.
- send emails asking your list to follow you on their favorite social media platforms.
- when someone likes your page, message them and ask them to select “See First” under the “Liked” button on your page.
- ask them to “Get notifications” and “Add to interest lists” in the same place.
What will stay essential