Here’s how to drive traffic to your content in the age of Google Hummingbird.
Want to succeed in the age of Hummingbird? Create quality content that answers questions.
Google’s new Hummingbird algorithm has thrown marketers with questionable SEO techniques another curve. But it is better for our readers and ultimately ourselves if we optimize for search smartly. See the following articles for the best ways to use search engine optimization smartly. You will drive more traffic to your content. Number 10 has the best overview of how Hummingbird impacts your content.
Required Reading – Google’s Hummingbird and SEO
- Why Google’s New Hummingbird Algorithm is Good News for Serious Content Creators
- Are You Still Playing Russian Roulette with Google?
- Great Evergreen Content for Google Hummingbird
- 5 Alternative Sources to Cope With Google Analytics Keyword Not Provided
- How to Use Google Webmaster Tools for Better Post-Encryption Keyword Insight
- A 3-Step Process for Painless Keyword Research
- The Keys to Keyword Building for SEO
- Create Precise Buyer Personas With SEO Data: A 10-Step Guide
- Forget Searching For Content – Content Is About To Start Searching For You
- 3 Content Strategy Commandments for Google Hummingbird Success
Update: (November 2, 2015)
- 2015 Local Search Ranking Factors
- 2015 On-Page SEO Study
- SEO Copywriting: How To Write Content For People and Optimize For Google
- An SEO Driven Approach To Content Marketing: The Complete Guide
- How to Protect Your Website from Negative SEO
Optimal Search Engine Optimization is a difficult objective and changes constantly. But these articles can point you in the right direction. Invest the time in reading them and you will put more eyeballs in front of your content marketing. And that equals more conversion (also known as sales).
How we can help you
After checking these articles out contact us to see how we can help you implement a new SEO strategy. One that uses effective content marketing to drive more traffic to your online properties in the age of Hummingbird.
If you found this post helpful please share it on social media. And be sure to follow me for the latest information on this topic.
Please share this: Want to succeed in the age of #Hummingbird? http://go.shr.lc/1uGwQ8F Create quality content that answers questions. By @mobileatom
Be sure to subscribe to my Flipboard Magazine – Search Optimization & Marketing.